Nolan N104 Modular Motorcycle Helmet is an advanced step forward for Nolan as it replaces last years N103 helmet. Compared to last years N103. Nolan N104 helmet is 7oz lighter with a lower profile and expanded shell size range of 2XS thru 3XL. Nolan N104 features lot's more room in front of your mouth area for a headset microphone.
Need N104 Nolan Headset Installed ? - Available WITH or WITHOUT J&M Integrated Clampless Headset.
PLEASE BE SURE OF SIZE IF ORDERING WITH HEADSET - No Returns On Helmets Ordered With Headsets Installed.
If you need a headset installed and not sure of your size, we HIGHLY recommend ordering your helmet without a headset to be sure helmet fit's properly before installing the headset.
After receiving your new helmet and confirming fit, ship helmet back to us to get the headset installed with a note telling us to install headset along with your contact information. After receiving your helmet back one of our factory trained J&M headset installers will contact you with headset options and recomendations.
The N104 helmet offers better aerodynamics, and a much larger eye viewport for increased visibility. The (patented) chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet's front section to a minimum when chin guard is open. The "sail" effect is consequently highly reduced and riding comfort is still guaranteed, even when chin guard is lifted up.
Nolan N104 helmet features a new Ultrawide Eyeport that is the largest of any Nolan helmet, both vertically and laterally for maximum field of view.
Nolan's AIRBOOSTER ventilation system is equipped with an air intake in the chin bar and another intake in the brow and two rear extractors at the rear.
The inner comfort lining includes removable cheekpads, inner liner, neckroll and chin curtain and that is easily removable and washable as well as antifungal and antibacterial. New, redesigned comfort liner also accommodates eyeglasses much more easily than before..
• Injected polycarbonate GE Lexan shell
• Two shell engineering allows Nolan to offer sizes from 2XS to 3XL
• Dimensionally correct sizing allows ample cubic volume in chin/nose area
• Ultra wide eye port opening is the largest on any Nolan helmet for superior vision
• So unique that face shields are sized to fit the two shell sizes
• Centromatic chin guard opening mechanism requires dual action, simultaneous action to prevent accidental opening
• Shield is changed by a simple push button mechanism
• Pinlock shield included with each helmet
• VPS system has a slider bar to lower and a push button release for instant retraction
• VPS lens is scratch and fog resistant
• N104 has a Airbooster ventilation system
• Removable, washable interior is anti-fungal and anti-microbial
• Microlock2 retention system
• Factory ready for the B4 N-Com system (sold separately)
• Utilizes a D-ring closure
• Other color shields and VPS Lens sold separately
• DOT approved